Be Home Smart Buyer
Buying Real Estate in Toronto can be a daunting and complex process, which is why you should always have the help of a REALTOR at your side. Remember, your Sales Representative works for you and is there to look after your best interests.
If you’re thinking of buying a home, you’ve come to the right place. My website can fully prepare you for the home-buying process. Before we jump right in, you have to make sure that, it’s the right time for you to buy and I can help take care of the rest.
We’ll start from a review of your budget, to figure out what price tag is within reach and after will create an action plan that fits your purchase time frame.
Toronto Real Estate Buyers
First-time buyers in GTA
Buyers intend to purchase a resale home
Purchased home with a REALTOR
Questions, you want, but hesitate to ask
Cost of Service
FREE !!! *
Is it Really FREE?
Yes, it is free in the 99.99% of transactions.
Seller pays commission to the Listing Agent, who in turn pays a share of it to the Buyer’s Agent. That’s how system works.
How I can Help you?
- Help to identify your “needs” and “wants”
- Guide through every step in the process of buying a home
- Show all and every option you have
- Inform you about market condition
What I will Do for You
- Search of properties which fit your criteria
- Arrange a showings for you
- Comparative Market Analysis before you make an offer
- Prepare, present and negotiate the offer
- Advise you professionals you’ll need to close the deal
How long does it take to Buy a home?
The time frame for finding the right home varies from person to person. My quickest deal took 2 days to get a firm deal. On average, I would say, about 6 weeks in current type of market. After you signed a firm deal, you have on average 30 to 90 days to close it, but that is subject to negotiation.
When We can start looking for homes?
Once you’re pre-approved for mortgage we can go look for you perfect home.